Since I still have some frozen blueberries left from my last cooking adventure, i searched for recipes that calls for blueberries. Found one in Gert's.
2 stick of butter (1 cup)
1 1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
2 1/2 cup of flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of vanilla
2 cups of fresh blueberries (toss with 1 tbsp of flour)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and prepare a cake pan.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, and set aside. In a mixer beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time follow by vanilla. Then slowly beat in flour in 3 addition alternately with milk.
4. Lastly fold in the blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake until tester inserted near center of cake comes out clean about 1 hour or until golden brown.
5. Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes. Turn cake out onto cooling rack and cool completely before cutting into it.
RESIPI PECAL SAYUR - PENGUBAT RINDU
4 days ago